I’ve done a lot in the past year, and I am truly blessed with the places I’ve been and the people I have met. Although I am happy in my state of life, I feel as if I were healthier I would be much happier.
Today marks a change. A change in myself. I recently got back from my J-term trip in the Bahamas, and that was sure an experience. The people on the trip helped me realize that I am a great human being and that I can be myself around people right away and they will still love me for who I am.
With my job I am constantly traveling and have enjoyed seeing the world. It’s been a life goal of mine, and it continues to grow. I will be going to Italy in April and I finally get to see my best friend. I hope when I go see her which is two months away, I am a size or two smaller than what I am now.
My family has recently moved, and it was kind of a touchy subject but it truly happens for a reason and has opened my eyes. Truly be thankful for the little things you have in your life.
One of my best friends is getting married in June, and I know that it is her day. Because it is her day, I need to look the best I can and I am going to do this for her.
In class I’ve learned that you can’t control 10% of what happens to you, but the other 90% you can. How are you going to react to your next situation? Mine, getting fit!